National Financial Reporting Authority appointment of Part-time Members Rules, 2022
Published vide Notification No. G.S.R. 220(E), dated 23.03.2022
Last Updated 27th July, 2022 [act4046]
G.S.R. 220(E). - In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (3) of section 132 of the Companies Act, 2013 (18 of 2013), the Central Government hereby makes the following rules, namely: -
1. Short title and commencement. - (1) These rules may be called the National Financial Reporting Authority Appointment of Part-time Members Rules, 2022.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. Appointment of Part-time member. - The National Financial Reporting Authority shall consist of the following Part-time members, namely: -
[(1) Shri Inder Deep Singh Dhariwal, Joint Secretary, Ministry of Corporate Affairs]
(2) Dr. Kavita Prasad, Director General (Commercial-I), Comptroller and Auditor General
(3) Ms. Sudha Balakrishnan, Chief Financial Officer, Reserve Bank of India
[(4) Shri S.V. Murali Dhar Rao, Executive Director, Securities and Exchange Board of India].
(5) President, Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
(6) Chairperson, Accounting Standards Board, Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
(7) Chairperson, Auditing and Assurance Standards Board, Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
[(8) Shri Amarjit Chopra, Ex-President, Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
(9) Shri Anil Sharma, Partner (M/s A. Sharma & Co., Chartered Accountants), New Delhi]